Congratulations to Katie Webb, founder, and CEO of Krossroads Integrative Health and Recovery Solutions for recognition of her work transforming, expanding, and increasing access to behavioral health and substance abuse and recovery services in rural and metro areas in NM. The state of NM Behavioral Health Planning Council receives hundreds of nominations for this prestigious award. Ms. Webb was presented as NM 2021 STAR Award today in a virtual ceremony honoring specific individuals for their work in NM by Governor Michell Lujan Grisham. We are so proud of her.
- Krossroads Integrative Health and Recovery Solutions has been awarded 501 c 3 Status
- American Home Furniture Does it Again
- Nano Chavez Earns CPSW Certification
- Thank you to American Home Furniture
- Katie Webb, CEO of Krossroads Wins a 2022 Behavioral Health Award
- No C0-Pay for Private Pay Insurance holders
- Krossroads Team members support Raton community members in need.