Mental and Behavioral Health
Krossroads works with community agencies, government (municipal, 6 counties, local), Law enforcement (local and sheriffs), judicial (magistrate, district, and municipal) stakeholders, and MCO’s programs via referrals, cooperative agreements, and contracts for services.
Krossroads provides comprehensive integrative care to assist clients in creating an environment they can thrive in, a culture they can be proud of, and a community they can find purpose in using an integrative model AND support our clients build on recovery and resiliency skills, at any time during the course of their treatment.
Krossroads’ integrative model incorporates:
- Intake, Screening, and Comprehensive Assessments (SUD, OUD, Mental Health, Medication management)
- Comprehensive Community Support Services to support behavioral health services
- Medication-Assisted Treatment to clients on an individual basis
- Individual, Group, and Family therapy sessions
- Referrals to other agencies for detox, residential treatment, and PPO providers for medical treatment
A client who qualifies for services by meeting criteria for:
- Serious Mental Illness (SMI)
- Serious Emotional Disturbance (SED)
- Substance Use Disorder (SUD), and Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) or;
- the co-occurrence of these
Eligible Clients may access the breadth of quality care provided.
Additional Mental and Behavioral Health Services:
Comprehensive Community Support Services to support behavioral health services and recovery Intensive Outpatient Services (IOP-MATRIX) Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) to clients on an individual basis Justice-Involved Services and court-ordered behavioral health services UA’s
Krossroads partners with Choice Recovery Path (CRP) toolkit that employs peer-led groups to build resiliency and understand the roots of addiction and address the causes. Tier 1 is a 90-day program, Tier 2 is a 90-day program. These skills groups are offered 6 days a week. Krossroads also uses Seeking Safety Curriculum. Seeking Safety is […]
Residential Care Partners – Adult and Teen Challenge New Mexico (ATCNM)